When it comes to the number of your Google Accounts, there is no limit, you can have many unique accounts, you can have as many as you want or you can buy Gmail Accounts as well.
However, the tricky part is that the more accounts you have, the more potential logins you need to keep in mind. However, you can always link your accounts by listing an old account as a recovery email address.
How to know more than one Gmail account
To confirm how many Gmail accounts you have checked
You will need an active mobile number with which the account is linked.
Remember to activate it with your recovery e-mail address ID and password.
Steps to find all Gmail accounts
How can I find all my Gmail accounts by following the steps given below
01. Sing in at accounts.google.com Google Account Username on ServiceLogin enters the recovery page.
02. Enter the normal phone number or recovery email address you provided when creating the account.
03. Click Next
04. Type your first name and last name and click next
05. Google will ask you to send the passcode to the phone number or recovery mail according to your entry. Click Next
06. Now enter the passcode, then the Gmail accounts associated with your phone number or e-mail address will be displayed.
Related Article How do I Remove Linked Gmail Accounts
How to create another Google Account and switch between these accounts?
1. Open Google Chrome, And sign into your Google account on a PC or Mac.
2. Tap your profile icon in the top corner of the screen.
3. Select “Add another account.”
4. Click “Create an Account”.
5. Select the type of account you want to add from the drop-down.
6. Add your information, and follow the requests to set up your new Google Account.
7. Verify your phone number.
8. Decide whether to use the same mobile number across the account.
10. Once signed in to multiple Google Accounts, you click on your icon at the top right of the Google page to access each of the accounts again.
You must verify your account with your mobile number as part of a series of security checks that Gmail has performed to ensure proper use of this service. If you are a personal user, you will probably need one or two email addresses. Fortunately, you don’t have to open a separate browser for each email address. Because Gmail allows you to switch between four accounts in the same browser.
You do not need to maintain many Gmail accounts
From the current situation, there is a simple method that will help you create an unlimited number of Gmail addresses. If for some reason you need a different email address, this will be really effective. Probably an email user to get information from or an address you don’t trust. All you have to do is touch your Gmail address.
Business users find G-Suite the most suitable for their email and find the solution here. This allows you to create a customized email address for different domains, all of which can be accessed via Gmail. If you want to create hundreds of Gmail accounts, and think of using automated tools for that, perhaps for spamming purposes, you should reconsider because it is no longer effective.