Google Reviews are quite effective in creating or breaking down your business brand and image. Although it’s a great platform to get customer reviews, few people leave fake or wrong reviews about your business. So, here are the steps to delete irrelevant or image hampering Google Reviews.
Steps to delete the Google Reviews are:
- Open the ‘Google Map’ on your PC.
- At the top left, click on the ‘Menu’ option.
- Click at the contribution or Reviews.
- Click the ‘More’ option to the next review you want to edit or delete.
- Select ‘Delete’ review and follow on-screen steps for the further process.
Is It Possible To Remove a Google Review Someone Left You?
Can I remove the Google Review left by someone? Yes!
Sometimes people try to put you down by posting libelous or false messages, which prompts you to remove that review right away. This can lead to negative publicity, or potential audiences might even develop a bad image of you in their minds.
Here are the steps to remove the Google Review someone left you:
- Sign in to the Google My Business set
- Users having multiple listing can click at the location or option they want to manage
- Select the ‘Reviews’ option from the menu.
- Now click on the review that you want to Flag and click the three-dot menu to mark it inappropriate.
- Google would take confirmation and remove the review immediately.
Why Delete a Negative Google Review?
It is a common mindset of prospects to check the opinion of real people before trusting your business or brand. Some bad, irrelevant, or very old Google Reviews can impart a negative image to your business. And this might take you away from your clients or the retailers who are already influenced by the online visibility of your business.
Google rules the world of search engines, and these days people look up to Google Reviews for buying anything from a pin to the house!
Right customer review management on Google can bring about a major transformation in your online image, and that’s why it is probably necessary to delete bad reviews from Google!
Flag the Review and Contact Google Business Support
Here are the steps to Flag a review on your Google Account:
- Open your tablet or Android Phone and Visit ‘Google’.
- Now search for your Business profile.
- Tap at the review that you want to flag here.
- Click at ‘More’.
- Report the review!
Follow the steps below to contact Google Business Support!
- Visit support.google.com/business.
- Keep browsing and click on ‘contact us’.
- Now go to ‘customer reviews and photos and after that click on ‘manage customer reviews’.
- Choose to contact them through web chat, email, or phone.
With these steps, you can flag the inappropriate Google review and get in touch with their business support right away.
Delete a Google Review and Build a 5-Star Reputation
Google acts as a digital ‘word of mouth’ to ensure that a customer considers you an option or no. Watching out for real people’s opinions makes a lot of difference for the business owners, and you cannot retain your positive image if someone marks an abrupt comment on such a big platform.
Read more about 6 Simple steps to Leave a Google Reviews?
For creating the 5-Star Reputation of your business online, you need to edit or delete the Google Reviews that could potentially hamper your business image in the industry. With the right tact and smart supervision, you can develop the right business image through real people reviews on the most widely used search engine internationally!